Monday, November 19, 2007

Home made gifts

Due to peer pressure I am going to post these. I have been working on making my gifts for a while and they are finally all done. So here are some simple ideas that are very budget friendly.





This is a "build your own snowman kit". I saw his last Christmas and loved it. Started making it in May and got the bag and things done in October. It includes bag, scarf, pipe, heart, 3 buttons, and nose. I am also adding hot co-co and a box of girl scout cookies to make it a total family event. All the pieces were from the wood cuts and I had to drill a few holes to add the dowel rods, really easy and fun.




This was one I fell in love with. Magnet Boards they were cheep, cute and by adding a few small items a wonderful gift! I ordered the metal as the unfinished kit, painted and put them together myself, ordered boxes that fit the board (a friend and I ordered 50 and split the costs of the boards and the boxes). I got an easy recipe that I could include all the ingredients in the box and stamped the box. It was fun to make and so easy. I got a couple for my girls to give their friends and will include a photo in a bag that the girls can stamp and make themselves.

No comments: