Monday, December 3, 2007

Fun Vinyl


For Christmas Santa is bringing my girls new bathroom stuff. Its been a long time coming and took a while to decide on what to do. With each of them having their own bathroom now, I wanted something the same, but not identical. I found the shower curtain, supplies, towels and that left the walls. Normally I would get everything all set up Christmas Eve, but this year we decided to let them have the fun of it themselves, so the hunt was on for easy wall decor. I wanted vinyl but it can be costly. To my surprise I found 12x12 full sheets of vinyl for sale at my local craft store, for $1, and with a circle cutter I now have a ton of circles in fun variations to do 2 bathrooms. The best part.. it was $5. I am really excited to watch the girls decorate their bathrooms on Christmas!

Side note: thinks of the possibilities! I want to try these sheets in a die cut machine.. How much fun is this.. and how cheep!!

No comments: