Thursday, July 3, 2008

Twins?

Two wonderful teachers at our school are having babies. Recently they both found out the sex of their children and I finally got to go shopping. While I was at Joann's waiting in line at the cutting counter a nice, talkative lady next me asked if I was having twins.. one of each. Yeah, I am going to start living at the gym!

Anyhow.. Joann's had these amazing panels I just could not pass up, and the cutest appliques that match, of which I had to make pillows with. I know its a pig, not a bunny, buts its the right color and adorable! The pillows took longer to make than the blankets, in all about 4 hours and totally worth it!





1 comment:

Shanan said...

Oh my heavens they are so cute! Maybe I should start looking for more at JoAnns, but then I'd end up with more projects than I need right now. Thanks for sharing!