Friday, June 29, 2007

CD Holders


I found this idea a while back and never got around to using it. About a month ago, I made a music cd for my sister's baby and Madeleine and wanted a cute cover for them. I remembered this idea and thought I'd try it out. Now I can't quit making them. I joined a swap group and for each one I've included one of these. When I have to send pictures to my sister, I make one for the cd. I find myself looking for reasons to make them. It's kind of pathetic. I have Madeleine's pictures divided by month and if I can get each month down to fit on one cd, I'll make an envelope for each month. Instead of looking at paper for scrapbooking anymore, I look at it in terms of cd envelopes. Yes, pathetic.

1 comment:

Kim said...

How do you get the matching paper to print on the CD labels?