Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Clothes Pin Holders

Hi. I still exist. Really. I know I've been MIA for quite some time. But really - when life is upside down and you have a demon-toddler to raise, who has time for cutesy, fun, crafty things? Well, not me. I'm working on that. So digging way back from well before Christmas, I figured I'd start maybe sharing a few of the things I have done. These are clothes pins I made as gifts. Way easy. Way cute. I didn't want to give them away. And someday, whenever I get off my lazy butt and get my etsy store up and running, they will be available for purchase (well, not these exact ones, obviously, but I think you get the picture). They're so much fun to make, I'm sure to get carried away and have way too many to be taken off my hands.

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing! Lori
www.perfectisboring.blogspot.com

Our Hands For Hope said...

looked for an etsy store link and didn't see one...These are cute.
Terisa