Sunday, July 22, 2007

Reunion Luau

We were in charge of the family reunion this year. I planned a Luau themed pot luck lunch. Each branch of the family was assigned food and we proved the main dish and drinks. Being me, I also had to do decor and toys for the kids (of all ages!). We held it at Willow Park in Logan (half way between SLC/Ogden and Idaho), the park was great with a little zoo right next to us and a great playground.

These are the save the date post card, the invite (front and back) and the reminder post card.

These were a last minute idea I HAD to do, cupcakes with the beach, sand and an umbrella. They should have been a lot better looking, but I decorated them at the park and the the girls helped.. they were a hit regardless!

Not the best photo, but I found this great drink holder from OTC. It was inflatable and held our drinks cold.

My girls of course with all the swag we had available for every to play with, also from OTC.

And lastly the food. I feel pretty good, I used real pineapple to hold napkins down and got all the paper supplies from Dilly Dallies.. a discount store here, for $1 a pack.

No comments: